Thursday, September 22, 2011

Consumed by Everything

My head is swimming with an infinite number of thoughts each in a different realm of level of importance. Why???  It hurts. I can literally feel every little s-o-b hit the back of my eyeballs whilst bouncing around in there. 

Wearing the PDA (scanner) holster around my waist, scanner at my hip and walking at an obviously important fast pace makes me feel like a bad ass.

After politely asking if a fellow student and I could take pictures of textures in Wal-Mart what I assume was a manager informed us that they've been in legal troubles because of photos of their practices being taken. Wait. What? You're worried I'm going to snap shots of you abusing your employees/product/customers when all I really want is a close up of your taters? High five on confirming why I despise that establishment to be true manager guy. Wal-Mart is evil.

Anyone interested in trading Ramen noodles for maid services? (aka cleaning my room)


No comments:

Post a Comment