Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moving In

Today I moved into the house which I will be occupying with two friends for the semester. My things are piled in the corner next to the closet. My shirts are hung in the closet with still packed suitcases and whatnot beneath them.

The important things (Ipod, Ihome, Mr. lappytop, fan, and borrowed lamp) are pulled out of boxes, plugged in and working.  The kitchen is mostly sorted out. That was the first thing. As I sit here I'm thinking that it was genius of Kara and I; considering everyone uses the kitchen and I'm the only one in my room.

The room has yet to feel like home. That might have to do with the intimidating pile of stuff in the corner. I would post a picture, but its dark in here with only one light and whatnot. Hopefully I can get some of this mess sorted out tomorrow.

Oh and on one last note, moving sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment