Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cabin Fever

I do not like the winter. It's possible that I used to when I was much younger, but now it only irritates me. I feel so closed in and cooped up. It's driving me absolutely mad!

That might be taking it a smidge to far. However, this winter does me feeling as though there's this need to get out, get up, and do something. So it only makes sense that there's loads of snow on the ground and the average temperature when I'm not working is near zero.

More often than not I embrace my introvert-ness, but this season its like a personal lock-up. I can't handle it anymore. I need to do something, go out, make some noise, paint the town red, or anything that will help to break this cabin fever that's been plaguing me.

2 comments:

  1. I know you probably want to trade places with me right now, but I wish it felt like that here. It's in the 60's and will be in the 70's all this week...

    Last year, it snowed. This year, it's oddly warm. And I hate it. If it's winter, I want it to feel like winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? The problem here is it'll get nice for a solid two or three days and then BLAM its freezing cold for no less than a week. Sometimes snow, sometimes just bitter cold. I'm very jealous of your warm weather, every day I whine about the cold I'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete