Monday, May 2, 2011

Drought

Since I began this whole blog endeavor, I find myself feeling obligated to maintain it.  Lately, though, my mind is in this drought.  There's a shortage of "discussion-worthy" ideas in my head.  As I type that I chuckle because that's not true, it's not that my mind is lacking in arguments or topics to address.  There's actually entirely too much going on in the grey matter that is protected by my cranium.  I'm working on sorting it all, organizing my mental filing cabinet.  Sorry to you all for lacking in the post department.  Worry not.  I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. The title of your typography is curves and contrast. I think that phrase describes me nicely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so I just now noticed your comment on this post and I was like "what the eff is she talking about?" then I glanced to the sidebar and it all made sense. you make me laugh and I would agree that curves and contrast could describe you too lol

    ReplyDelete