Wednesday, April 27, 2011

As Summer Approaches

Most everyone I know is down to a matter of a few weeks or less before being out for school.  Let me tell ya, I am ready, but at the same time I'm not. My plans for the summer aren't really very exciting or anything out of the ordinary.  I look forward to it just as though I were going to vacation.  Instead I am going home to work.  Work, Matchew, and the fam.  I am excited for all three of those things.  And I miss them all quite a bit - some more than others of course.

Now, I've been trying to think of ways to inspire comments from my readers.  I understand most of you don't think you can comment directly on the blog, but that is not a difficult problem to solve my friends!  Just become a follower, you may have to create a user name and password, but thats really as difficult as it gets.  (This is super easy if you already have a google account.)  I'm also all for comments via facebook if you just want to do that.

So any ways, I digress.  In order to inspire more comments from you guys I would like to know what your plans are for the summer.  What you're looking forward too, what you're not.  Those kind of things.  Now, don't be scared, comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment