Friday, June 24, 2011

Fried Potatoes and Scrambled Eggs

It's two o'clock-ish in the afternoon and having not eaten yet today, I found myself to be ridiculously hungry. Luckily, I also found myself at home. Which means full cupboards (and what appears to be fresh groceries).

Two whole potatoes diced and fried with a side of three farm fresh scrambled eggs all washed down with a tall glass of apple juice. Ohmygod it was so delicious. Just enough salt on the potatoes I barely used any ketchup on them and the eggs were gone before I even touched the potatoes (and I really love potatoes). I believe that any time of day can serve as breakfast time. I grew up eating pancakes for breakfast regularly. Well, I hope all of you are good and jealous of my early afternoon breakfast now. Time to clean up my mess.

1 comment:

  1. And when I say "I grew up eating pancakes for breakfast regularly" I actually mean I ate them for dinner regularly.

    ReplyDelete