Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Manhawk

It's a bird! It's a plane! No...it's a manhawk. Some of you may be thinking, "Tessa, that could be a bird, but is more likely a jet fighter plane." Sorry to disappoint, but it's neither.


The manhawk is a haircut I've noticed an increasing number of men sporting. The part that gets me is most of the manhawks appear to be near or in their thirties. Are these wide spread mohawk wearing versions of Benjamin Button or just douchebag pioneers?

I can't take these haircut faux pas seriously. Now, I'm not prejudice against all mohawks. I only discriminate against the ones who strive to be taken seriously in any way, shape, or form. Look at this guy, he's thinking very hard.....with a mohawk ? I don't think so. Just give it up and shave it off, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment