Friday, December 23, 2011

Pinning My Day Away

Right now I really should be looking for my wallet. A couple days ago I became suspicious that it may be MIA, and last night it was confirmed. However, I don't have to be at work until five and was really looking forward to relaxing for a good part of the day. So why stress myself out searching for my wallet? I'll do it in a little bit.

I've been working on getting out of bed and relocating to the living room where the Xbox is. Mr. Lappy top has been distracting me. It's noon and I have yet to leave my bed. (Don't mistake this for complaining. It's not.) The first order of business was to catch up on the past weeks worth of Girls With Slingshots comic strips. Next in line - Pinterest. For those of you who may not know of Pinterest, let me tell you it is awesome!  I would explain it, but I really think you must check it out. Simply put, its a site that allows you to categorize and collect the things you love/enjoy/whatever visually in one place. Once I log in I'm usually sitting down for a little while. It's difficult to part with sometimes. I've added a link to Pinterest to the list on the right titled "Places I Frequent."

It's winter break and as usual I have a list of stuff I would like to accomplish, but on days like today I piddle away time on Pinterest without remorse. It has yet to get old or do me wrong so I don't see why I shouldn't waste time pinning. Take a look, peruse around, see what ya think. You never know, you might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment