Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Issue of Great Importance

Some of the most entertaining conversation I have on a regular basis is found while I'm at work. When I work closing hours I often find myself working in the soft lines (clothing) end of the store with a couple other team members. Generally those who work on that half of the store are women. We start the zone around five and get done between 10 and 11. With five to six hours of time together, as you can imagine, once the conversation gets going it can get pretty entertaining. I have begun to grow concerned, however. Every time we're discussing our favorite celebrity eyecandy when I mention Ryan Gosling I hear at least one "Who is that?" These women will thoroughly discuss Taylor whatshisface from that Twilight blaspheme, but they don't know who Ryan Gosling is?
Now, for the underprivileged, I've added a lovely photo (click it, it gets bigger!) of Mr. Ryan Gosling himself. It's actually a post from Feminist Ryan Gosling, a blog that I discovered this past October and have been checking regularly since. I am literally disappointed whenever I check for something new and find only old posts. The posts all consist of feminist theory (or just plain ole' funny) flashcards adorned with this sexy piece of man chicken. Werewolves and vampires ain't got nothin' on Ryan Gosling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment